A synthesis and interpretation of basal till geochemical and mineralogical data obtained from the Kirkland Lake (KLIP) area (1979-1982), parts 1 and 2. by J.A.C. Fortescue [and others]
Publisher: Ministry of
Written in English
- Did Jesus claim to be God?
- The festoon
- Mid-war developments in civilian family allowances
- Amen Corner
- Evaluation of Inhibitors For Corrosion Control of Canadian Forces Ships Air Conditioning Hydronic Water Systems.
- Saint Kavin
- John Ridgewell
- The iris and lilac [price list]
- Selected Works of Peter J. Bickel
- Considerations for competitors and electors of representatives in Parliament
- Its time to remember
- Aki and the Banner of Names
- Tom Looks For a Home
- The Parish Clerk (1907)
- Mr. President
- covenanters in Moray and Ross
- Miracle drugs and the new age of medicine.
- Nigel Slaters real food
- Climatic change in Canada
- Tennyson for the young