Physiologic races of Puccinia recondita f. sp. tritici in the United States from 1926 through 1960
Publisher: Agricultural Research Service, U. S. Dept. of Agriculture in Washington]
Written in English
- Puccinia recondita.
Bibliography: p. 18.
|Statement||[by C. O. Johnston and others.|
|Series||U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. Technical bulletin;, no. 1393, Technical bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ;, no. 1393.|
|Contributions||Johnston, C. O. 1893-1965.|
|LC Classifications||S21 .A72 no. 1393|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||18|
|LC Control Number||agr68000164|
- The 2000 Import and Export Market for Cutlery in Norway
- Im getting a checkup
- Phenomenon of Man.
- Somewhere over the rainbow.
- One nation indivisible
- Mr. President
- fidelity of man-environment research settings
- Considerations for competitors and electors of representatives in Parliament
- The festoon
- The Mystic Life of Animals
- John Ridgewell
- Family trade
- Dont Say No
- Forensic Science Progress Volume 3
- Did Jesus claim to be God?
- International Design Yearbook 7 (International Design Yearbook)
- Latent destinies
- cathedral church of St. Peter and St. Paul at Bath
- Amen Corner